• Gercor needs to develop financial relationships with partners from outside the drug industry so that it can ensure that its research programs are permanent and independent.
• Gercor is therefore seeking financial support from partners
who are prepared to ally themselves or finance its cause on a long-term basis.
What do we expect from our partners? To commit themselves to finance partially or fully :
THE LOGISTICS THAT Gercor PROVIDES TO RESEARCH
PHYSICIANS TO PROMOTE TO PATIENTS THE BROADEST
POSSIBLE ACCESS TO OUR PROTOCOLS
The logical support that we provide to research physicians working in more than 230 centers in France and overseas represents an estimated annual cost of around one million euros.
1. information transmission;
2. drafting of administrative and financial requirements to do with each therapeutic trial;
3. management of inclusion and randomization of patients for each trial;
4. filling in each patient’s data in the observation notebooks by our clinical research technicians;
5. management of the database.
6. organizing information sessions for each scientific committee;
7. presenting the results for publications or presentations at international congresses.